JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This crime scene has consumed me for exactly 20 years today. Special thanks to my personal friends and colleagues David Ray Griffin and his editor, (the late Tod Fletcher- wish you could be here), Bonnie Faulkner, (KPFA host Guns and Butter- fired), and Jeff Strahl, (Engineering Dept. CA Berkeley). 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything
09:15 AM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 September, 08:58
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It is so disheartening to see them drill down of this FF, and while at dinner with good friends, who are libs, I was able to work into the dinner conversation the twin towers were a distraction for "building 7" and "there is so much we don't know, so much corruption" and they listened!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 September, 08:59
#’s 15,19=34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 September, 11:20
Nana will be your 17 again.
I know this is tough day for you and all.
It makes it even more difficult hearing and watching all the lies that the evils still perpetrate.
One day my fren when this anniversary date rolls around the day will be different and the whole world will know who was really responsible for this evil deed.
Nana hopes we are both still around for that day for a proper celebration of the lives that were lost and ruined in truth and compassion.

Much love to you my fren.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 September, 09:36
They know EX PLOSIONS

God does IMPLOSIONS

KEK