Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 September, 12:45
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I am crying right now. This hits me so hard. I want to hug that guy right now and tell him thank you. Everything makes me cry. Yes we are tired, but we will never give up, we will never give in, we will fight to the very end. GOD has already won, so this fight has already been won. Thanks for sharing this. Thank you young man for your service. Thanks for protecting us. GOD Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 September, 03:31
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Hugs from Alabama❤️🇺🇸 We are going to make it! 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 September, 12:32
I wish I could give this guy a hug. lol
I will be watching this again tomorrow so I can get up, lol

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 September, 12:16
Oh my gosh, you have me crying tonight. What a sweetheart. We are all so tired and I know that they have a challenge ahead. This is just what I needed to be strong. Thank you so much for posting this. I will never forget this guy.