Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Declaration of Independence:

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government…”

It’s time to #StandUp
11:30 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
10 September, 01:02
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ezekiel 9:10 - "But as for Me, My eye will have no pity nor will I spare, but I will bring their conduct upon their heads”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
10 September, 12:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
10 September, 12:40

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
09 September, 11:32
What is Devolution by Patel Patriot? Do some research. #maga
The concept of Devolution is fundamental and part of the government's top-secret continuity of government plans. I will cover the continuity of government plans in detail in a future post. Check out this Newsweek article from 2020. While the report presents Devolution in the context of the pandemic, it still provides enough detail to prove that Devolution exists and was a topic explored by Trump.

Today we know that this "theory" is almost certainly true. It's safe to assume military intelligence was all over this at the time, even though Trump didn't publicly state that he had seen evidence that the virus came from the lab until May 1, 2020.

There is so much disinformation still surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic and that is by design. Was it an accident? Was it a bio-weapon? Depending on the platform you use, you may not even be allowed to ask those questions. However the answer to those questions is key to the De