Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #thegreaatwakening #Nohtingcanstopwhatyiscoming #GodWins
Just got a text from my mom. she's all excited that she got her booster a few days ago.
We had our scheduled outing planned for tomorrow. In her text today, she said "Are you trying not to go out? If so, we can wait a week or so. Sounds like a lot of people getting Covid if they didn't get vaccinated".

This she writes after she & my step father both got "sick" after their second vaccination. They are both "feeling better" now.

She hasn't said it, but eluded to the fact my step father got sick after going fishing with my step brother (who is unvaccinated).

Now I'm worried I'm going to get the "virus" from my mother's "vaccinations".

My God, this is an unbelievable situation.
The sleeping are not waking up.
The vaccinated sleeping are getting sick & dying & it's being blamed on the unvaccinated who aren't sick..

[Their] evil plan to divide the Nation...divide families now.
I'm praying...

#CrimesAg
06:28 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 September, 07:47
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
There's herbal / natural elements that will REMOVE
toxins & metals from your body.

Eat healthy, take vitamins, minerals & herbs.

I drink REAL tonic water, use a colloidal silver spray
& more.

FYI... Masks & PCR tests are loaded w/Graphene Oxide +++

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
09 September, 06:37
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
yes stay away from vacinnated. in our community the unvaxed are getting sick from vaxed especially after recent shots. more death and sickness now than before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396