America First @WWG1WGA
๐Ÿฟ ๐ŸŽฌ MATRIX 4 TRAILER ๐ŸŽฌ ๐Ÿฟ

Are the White Hats of Hollywood ready to have a firm hand in the Awakening? Watch this trailer and decide for yourself. Tell me what you see. ๐Ÿ‘€

โ€ข White Rabbits ๐Ÿ‡
โ€ข Blue Pills ๐Ÿ”ต
โ€ข Red Pills๐Ÿ”ด
โ€ข Alice in Wonderland ๐ŸŽฉ
โ€ข And MOARโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Coming 12/22 Day.
โ€˜Merry Christmas Anons/Patriotsโ€™

Source: https://bit.ly/3E1THUJ
RedPillPharmacist
01:17 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Cher DGF @CherD23
09 September, 05:15
In response America First to her Publication
I was slacked jawed on the edge of my chair the whole time! Can't wait!! What timing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 September, 04:47
I didn't breathe for that entire trailer ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 September, 02:43
I will be 1st inline for the show! There are no seconds ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 September, 02:40
๐Ÿ˜WAS THIS MADE ESPECIALLY FOR ANONS? LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
09 September, 03:12
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Think so, letโ€™s Go Ask Alice! ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคฃ

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 September, 02:16
I'm hoping that 12/22/2021 is late to have a part in the awakening.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 September, 04:49
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
maybe the whole movie was never made ๐Ÿค”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 September, 01:59
I dont get it!
Remake?
Starting over?

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 September, 02:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He probably wants to go back to the blue pill, for all the stuff the red pill has brought out. LOL just my opinion.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 September, 03:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
But it's a different kind of starting over, it's resurrection/restoration of the Original matrix (5D+ Heaven on Earth)... What the movie didn't really explain or at least show then bcuz ppl/mass are still asleep was the matrix=Grid System of GAIA. The matrix doesn't end, bcuz we live in digital world & why we lightworkers/starseeds get activated to see synchronicity in #s w/in this matrix grid. It is just a matter of Hz based, and 3D was at lower/FEAR based matrix of reality, the FALSE Matrix. The TRUTH/LIGHT-LOVE Hz is 5D+ (original creation) matrix/crystalline grid. Hope this helps.

CJJM Patriot @caribou
09 September, 01:34
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ