Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
ABBA - I Still Have Faith In You - YouTube

https://abbavoyage.com/ABBA ARE BACK with Voyage!A brand new album out November 5 and revolutionary concert coming to London Spring 2022. Listen to two bran...

08:11 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
09 September, 09:35
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Whoa...and Wow!! That’s so beautiful!! This is the next chapter you showed last time then, and the transition to digital?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
09 September, 09:57
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Yeah the new releases have been exploding on youtube, and so many of the fans and reaction videos and all the excitement...people are overjoyed, emotional, there are channel-creators jumping up and down, crying, singing, it's really something. And the feelings that their music evoke and the way it makes us feel...this is a miracle in a way. ABBA is still ABBA and it's like no dark forces killed anything. I myself have been in a sort of sway between stunned and happy tears just to hear them again, all together like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396