Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
I went to a county mask mandate for schools protest last week. There were 100’s of people there. Probably almost 1000! And the comissioners had already voted to keep the mandate before hearing almost 100 public comments, some if them children.

But I guess we need to use the phrase that liberals always use: be the change you want to see in the world.

We need to stand up and that our voices be heard.
4 pictures
07:15 AM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
09 September, 07:18
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
I will never understand why anyone would wear a mask that simply doesn't work. Stunning to witness.

For if masks worked, the low IQ, pure trash cult CERTAINLY would not insist on folks wearing them. It is time to start beating these people to death.

And? GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
09 September, 07:32
In response SPORTS to his Publication
💯. Oakland County Michigan Health department upheld their mask mandates for schools. preschool on up. My friends son refuses to wear a mask at the hugh school snd they are refusing him an education. When they tried to send him home again on Tuesday my friend called the police and filed a complaint. Meanwhile, the kid is not allowed back in school without a mask. Denied an education. 🤬. He sopke out at the Health Department meeting. Brave kid,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396