Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 February, 05:10
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Yes they are it is sooooo crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
15 September, 06:01
Majority of people do not care what is going on in the world outside of their little world. They aim to block truth out so they can live with comfortable lies from MSM who've they let condition them for a false sense of security. MSM-Mission Accomplished. Only when one of their children or an acquaintance (friend, co-worker, neighbor etc..) has a child go missing, then and only then, will they maybe do some surface digging. Naysayers r not built internally like those of us in here who have deep compassion for humanity. Most r selfish and self centered which translates into...Well, if it doesn't benefit me---then why bother?
Fortunately we will be around to help them thru the shock when the time comes, if it ever comes. I am truly concerned about the validity of The so called Plan. Vincent Kennedy said it will be 2 more years before this ends. Dear God, we will be destroyed as a nation and the world is going to fall without Jesus rescuing us. I trust no man as a plan. Need God now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 September, 06:08
its surreal that it can be dismissed so easily… finding out this evil exists literally stopped me in my tracks and not a day goes that i dont think about how i could help victims see that they are loved and prayed for

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 September, 07:07
there are many who do not know because MSM hasn't told them. They will not acknowledge until MSM tells them, they believe the conspiracy is not credible. Politics. Thats the people i live around that call me crazy and shake their heads. They do not look if its not enjoyable entertainment, They catch "news" in the air.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 September, 06:10
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
so can relate….like i enjoy being the barer of bad news🙄

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 September, 06:32
Lamestream will not cover it because they are them. However I think folks are waking up big time to the truth. Still gotta run a household, pay bills, all that stuff. This is what the battle is def about, and them wanting to mass exterminate humanity. I don't care what age you are, or where you are from. If you want a peaceful life, I agree with you.

Chris Illich @amazingreality
09 September, 03:23
I had someone tell me that it was not real because there is no real evidence, where are the images and videos, etc. They she said people talking about it and some emails are not enough proof. What can you do...?

Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 September, 02:50
Well my part of the world is still pretty stupid. I feel like I am about the only candle on the cake burning. Shit.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 September, 12:52
This has been on my soul for many years. I asked the good LORD to bring this into the light now. Be well and GOD bless.. GOD woke me up a very, very very long time ago before most. I'm all in and here to help....