Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 September, 04:49
To the battered woman God is showing me
I climbed out of bed to talk to you
Because this is his timing I know YOU will see it...it may be more than one woman.

I was a battered wife in my first marraige
I married the devil
The weasel was meaner than a Rattle Snake. Crazy and mean are a bad combination
He beat me to a bloody pulp many many times. Drugged me ...raped me with the barrel of a rifle. Lit a dog on fire and told me if I left that would happen to me
I did thirteen years. The last day I knew this day was do or die. My daughter told me recently she had watched him as he come running full force at me. She said I knew this would be the day he killed you.. Then she saw him flying across the room out cold
This time I said no more and as I said it I hit that weasel right in the nose and he flew across the room landing sprawled out ...knocked out cold

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
08 September, 06:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
@thekingschick & @godsgraciousgift
on this topic and others, I have seen strong, inspiring, & loving posts from both of you many days. You have been used as a voice of comfort for many, myself included as our Father works through you. Thank you for being there, open, & loving. Thank you for being sisters on this platform. ♡ May Peace and Love be within each of you. ♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by Clen_Kell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Clen, click on at the bottom under it