Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
07 September, 03:00
Father, God, I pray for love, peace & harmony. I pray Father, it happens soon. I pray it all goes down soon. ( Internet)
I pray Father, you are doing well, getting plenty of rest & each day starts with joyful & happy heart, laughter & sunshine & it ends with peace & tranquility. ❤️ I pray your Light spreads far & wide exposing the enemy as they lurk trying to remain in the darkness. Love you bunches Father! ❤️🤗❤️Bless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
I pray you have a blessed day! 🙏🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
07 September, 09:19
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I stand in agreement
Amen and Amen

Hi Marilyn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 September, 12:25
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Hi Diane! love you bunches! ❤️🤗❤️😘❤️

07 September, 03:54
Hi Sis I was just thinking about you

07 September, 04:51
I have been thinking of you too. Can you send me that link we talked about last night? I would appreciate it. Luv ya !

07 September, 05:42
I forgot ... text me which one

08 September, 01:16
The one you shared with your son.

08 September, 01:20
Oh yes it was Storm's

Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
08 September, 01:22
If its wrong call me ... I'll find it while we are on the phone

08 September, 01:26
I dont like anything with dates ...people expect it just like that without opposition
Or delay ... this is s battle and thigs can happen.
It can't always be helped.