Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
10 September, 09:35
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
reflection of lion's ear looks like a giant forboding MAW

the buddha shakyamuni said something like the ear was the most important sense b/c it enables you to hear the teachings of God, which brings you closer Him and to wisdom and compassion

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 September, 01:06
I am wrapped up with God's whole armor on. ready to fight for him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
09 September, 08:38
My iPhone does not do justice to the reflection and altered ear image. Castle overlook w/people 🤷🏼‍♀️

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 September, 09:28
Reflection!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 September, 09:22
😎

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 September, 09:37
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
I like the way you think.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 September, 09:38
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Thank you for helping me see that too.