JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
9.11.01 was a ritual blood sacrifice on the Birthday of Jesus Christ Himself, expressed correctly as 11.9, (day first). This Trump interview from the same day is telling. Hear his much more realistic death estimate and observations re. prior bombing near the foundation. 🇺🇸

https://t.me/q_anon8/19539
12:16 AM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
14 September, 02:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I think it's revealing, too, that 9.11=9+1+1=11, and when you looked at the twin towers, they appeared to be a giant "11"... Also, 9.11.01 equals 12, and 1+2=3, and three buildings there went down (building #7 ) too. And "7" signifies completion (their sick idea of "completion"). If you look at the full date: 9.11.2001=14=5="pent," and to them, that connects with "pentagram." Completely orchestrated and beyond horrific. But they will face, or already have, faced, GOD for what they've done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
14 September, 02:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 September, 01:32

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 September, 12:49
Nana will be your 17 again!
I wish I could get more ppl to see the truth of 9/11!