⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 September, 08:48
THE POWER OF INTENTION
INTENTION:The action or fact of intending; an aim that guides action; an OBJECTIVE.
As we continue to fight for the truth and for our human rights, it is imperative that we focus on our objective and our intentions.
Yes, it is true that we want evil to pay for what it has done for so long.
Yes, we also want to see all our so-called leaders walk, handcuffed into GUANTAMO to face the military tribunals.
And yes, we also want to stop seeing all those children that have been tortured and abused for so long.
Do not worry. All our anger and screams for justice will pale in comparison to what GOD has in store for these evil entities. It is our duty to remain focus and keep our energy and frequencies high.
Remember that the dark only exists where there is no light.
Do not underestimate the importance of remaining positive and continue to pray.
THANK YOU FOR SACRIFICYING SO MUCH. I AM SO PROUD TO BE FIGHTING THIS WAR ALONGSIDE ALL OF YOU. LOVE YOU PATRIOTS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
My very best friend said this to me and I made it into a meme for adoration of your post. It reminded me of that.
10:01 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 September, 11:55
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
This is how I pictured our Patriot, Veronica Wolski....surrounded by angels as she is being healed! More prayers incoming, Veronica!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
08 September, 12:28
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Bless Veronica! She's the Angel of the Bridge.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
07 September, 11:11
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
AMEN! 💥🙏💥