Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
08 September, 08:41
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Praying for your speedy recovery Veronica.
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 September, 10:42
😁😁😁 Here is some amazing information for the last few days every muscle and every joint 8 in my body I couldn't hardly stand and my vision was blurry. I went to Ace Hardware today and picked up a can of Sunnyside pure gum spirits. I mixed one teaspoon of pure gum Spirits with 1 tbsp of coarse ground sugar, put it in my mouth and washed it down with water. laid back down for a while and 3 hours later I feel 100% again. great cure for viral or bacterial infections. this therapy has been around for a long time but they don't want you to know about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
07 September, 10:10
I love Veronica to the moon and back. She is such an amazing Patriot! I adore her fierce spirit. Get well soon Veronica. Hold the Line! Keep Fighting back! We need you! God Bless!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
07 September, 10:03
Veronica is the poster child for what not to do! Do not let yourselves get obese! It will be the death of you. Stop feeding your pie holes folks or you will end up like Veronica. I'm sorry, but not tying to be mean, just trying to save lives.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 September, 09:28
This is SO AWESOME! Thank you, Patriots! LOVE Ms. Veronica and pray daily for a speedy recovery ! 🙏🙏🙏

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 September, 09:22
Hoping for a speedy recovery.

arba happihr @arba
07 September, 08:54
VERONICA We are all praying for you to come home.
We MISS YOU!

Only followers of this user (Jessicarabbit) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
07 September, 07:00
I love this! Thank you all for being able to show her how missed and loved she is!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
07 September, 06:50
That gives me hope. Blessings Veronica!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 September, 06:48
👊🙏👊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️