Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 September, 01:46
πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ ESSENTIAL READING PDF πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯ πŸ’₯

Everything has changed as of today.
This is what Patriots have been waiting for.
This is our 2021 DECLARATION of INDEPENDENCE
from the deep state tyrannies πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯πŸ™

"DECLARATION OF THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES
FOR GLOBAL PEACE & PROSPERITY"

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This 5-page 8-30-21 DECLARATION was signed by
Man Of God
= President Trump, Q-Team, etc. πŸ’žπŸŒŽ

https://simonparkes.org/wp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
06 September, 02:15
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Clicking did not work. Right click and "open in new tab" worked for me. How do we know this is legitimate Kat???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 September, 02:30
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
White Hats sent the DECLARATION pdf to Charlie Ward
on Saturday 9-4-21
to dispense to all.
Charlie recorded several videos about it this a.m.
with Mel K., Simon Parkes & a few others.
It's legit.
Charlie Ward was chosen by the White Hats
because he has 15 million + followers
& because he has been working with them for YEARS
on the Quantum Financial System,
as well as delivering GOLD & precious metals
all over the globe,
for the GCR / RV πŸ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#TheBestIsYetToCome

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
06 September, 02:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Well time will tell. Not that I don't agree with the verbiage as it lists the long, long list of egregious offenses against the God's people. I'm not sure that I trust Charlie Ward. Why not choose Americans to send this missive out??? There are PLENTY of Americans that have large followings that could have and should have posted this message. Just saying....it's our journey and fight...WE THE PEOPLE!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
MEL K IS AN AMERICAN AND A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, PATRIOT FOR AMERICA. CHARLIE WARD HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE MONEY MOVING AROUND THE GLOB FOR GOVERNMENTS AND OTHER ENTITIES AND WAS SELECTED TO DIRECTLY WORK WITH THE QFS TEAM! SIMON PARKES IS A VERY EXPERIENCED FORMER LAWYER, JOURNALIST AND WITH LARGE EXPERIENCE IN CONNECTING CONSCIOUSNESS AND WILL MOVE TO AMERICA. AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THIS IS CONCERNICG THE ENTIRE PLANET, PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AND WORKING TIRELESSLY FOR THIS VICTORY(IF I MAY CALL IT A VICTORY SO SOON)! i AM CANADIAN AND HAVE BEEN SPENDING 5-6 HOURS A DAY ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA, READING, SHARING, MAKING PAMPHLETS AND DISTRIBUTING THEM WHEREVER I WENT...
03:33 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Camberu71 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elena Iove, click on at the bottom under it