Expect fireworks.
JUSTICE.
Q
08:15 AM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 September, 08:48
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
All joking aside, the anointing keeps one young, also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 September, 09:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I believe that. I also believe that Doubles are needed "IF" Trump really is 100% insulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 September, 08:47
IF ANYBODY deserves a med bed, he does. Right now I need one too. lol Long story.

Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
05 September, 08:22
Trump looks younger because the light of his Higher Self - Archangel Uriel - is shining through. Pleiadians said this would increase.

The ones who see everything backwards would say this is cloning. Trump hasn't been cloned. Only Black Hats use souless puppets.

Trump doesn’t have body doubles, and it’s illogical that a double would pose for a photo.

Trump isn’t using “med beds”. Rumors are out of control.

-Kab Taygeta on Telegram

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 September, 08:49
In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication
I never heard cloned, only doubles.
Compare the Trump w/the red tie to the Trump w/the Blue tie.
IF Trump is truly insulated, then who are we seeing? 🤷‍♀️