james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
03 September, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 September, 06:09
In response james wafer to his Publication
Have you found any sources for Ivermectin (preferably in NZ)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
04 September, 06:28
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
no I Haven’t had to use ivermectin yet. Ive Been extracting my own shkimicl acid from star anise and Ive been using dandrlion root and lesves and pine needle tea and extract. plus the usual D3/vit C /Magnesium/borom/Selenium /L glutathione /NaC and lots of sprouts and salad greens. never felt better👍🏾

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 September, 07:18
In response james wafer to his Publication
Do you just boil up the dandelion leaves and root for tea? I heard certain pine needles are poisonous or are you using bought pine needle tea?

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
04 September, 07:23
If you do not know, do not take it, easy.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 September, 07:31
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
If I find out .......... I will know, right?

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
Not as easy as it sounds, Its hard to find truth.
07:36 AM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nobody69 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nobody Nobody, click on at the bottom under it