TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 September, 11:40
Everything Q said will be confirmed in a few days. We have waited for this since 2017 and now the time is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
03 September, 05:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm, I shared this on twitter, oh my gish what a s*it storm it has stirred up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ nevef had so many people attack me at once šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 September, 06:46
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
Most only speculate to when events begin , but, use reason the Arizona Audit was the keystone. Once it was confirmed by Auditors the process began . Next step tell the public the results that Military Intellegence already knew.

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
03 September, 10:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
So far it has had 626 likes, 168 retweets and 96 comments with more favorable then negative. But the negative ones wete bullys šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lucky for me Iā€™m a strong southern belle šŸ˜‰

Eve Morris @Eve
šŸ˜ŠI found you but this is going to take a little time to get the hang of.
02:52 AM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eve in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eve Morris, click on at the bottom under it