r363l l10n @r363ll10n
šŸ”“Richardā€™s career is now over, not because heā€™s pro-choice, But because he accidentally exposed the entire pro-choice movement as the vile eugenicists they are.

This is exactly how they all think.

lauren witzke
02:02 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
03 September, 02:47
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
EVIL! Sickening to the core! šŸ˜”ā˜ļøā˜ļøā˜ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuck Finley @Chuck_Finley
03 September, 02:15
I wonder what other undesirable people he would like to have killed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @BTheChange55
03 September, 02:12
20 years ago my daughter was pregnant. Her doctor told her the baby was Downs Syndrome, and would she like to abort? She went full term with her pregnancy. Baby born no Downs Syndrome. Makes me question not only Planned Parenthood but other doctors motives.

Terri Longoria @Tlong8
03 September, 07:06
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
my dr too thought my son could possibly be bodn down syndrome and wanted to know if i wanted an abortion? no! sickening!

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
03 September, 02:09
There wouldnā€™t be many Down Syndrome cases if they would stop Vaccinating! Richard can put that in his crack pipe and smoke it!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 September, 02:05
I used to take care of DS kids. I'd rather have 10 million of them than this DICK be alive.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
03 September, 02:05
BEFORE ALL THE VACCINES, WE HAD VERY FEW DOWN SYNDROMES, ASTHMAS, AUTISUMS, ETC. Remember, young mothers today wer given the onslaught of vaccines as children, THEY HAVE CREATED THIS!!!

Christina Markahn @10101_O
03 September, 02:18
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
You are so right. I grew up out west US with my grandmother being an horologist and having chiropractors in her shop. None of my kids has any vaccines. My oldest is 26 and youngest 8. I was taught when was young about how bad these shots. All Mothers should look into these before they vaccinate her children.

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
03 September, 02:22
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Yep, it's all been part of [their] plan

https://www.bitchute.com/v...