Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
03 September, 02:22
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
If you think that, you haven't been paying attention, they ANNOUNCED what they planned to happen in such startling detail it could've been pulled from the future we're living now. It's The Rulers of The World, big money, big egos, big plans to eradicate all us "useless eaters" that orchestrated the entire thing, down to what would appear on the news! They live in fortresses with high walls and bodyguards for a reason, because if we could get to them...

*NOTE* ALL the "news broadcasts" in the video are fake, choreographed mock-ups of what they predicted would happen during a, you guessed it, COVID "pandemic". Need to emphasize that, since they look like they were pulled from exactly what we've been seeing for the last 18 months:
https://rumble.com/vlzio5-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
03 September, 02:25
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
well sure. :) But my pic was a little easier to digest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
03 September, 02:14
canada and Australia are not sovereign...they are crown power autocracies...Canada doesmt even have a Charter that protects its citizens...all power is with the politicans- absokute power to decode which Rights we get or not!

03 September, 02:17
In response Sandy Mack to his Publication
Perhaps the irony is lost on you then.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 02:09
You wanta bet me...

that all these waxhead vax pushers...

are as full of crap...
as the rest...???

03 September, 02:16
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I'd never bet on such a sure loss.

However I'd very much be willing to bet that all these "Health Care Professionals" that are pushing this untested poison will HANG just like the doctors did during the Nuremberg Trials.
They'll just hang FASTER since their is already precedent.