Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
Keep Fighting! The tides are turning πŸŒŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŸ
07:14 PM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 September, 09:08
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
More people turning to God will turn everything around...all glory hoes to HIM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 September, 09:22
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
ugh...goes not hies lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
03 September, 10:15
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
That typo made me laugh so hard. There better not be any hoes in HIS house 🀭

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
03 September, 12:03

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 September, 07:45
Other Countries are FED up Too! βš”οΈπŸ˜€βš”οΈ

GlennOstrosky
Canada News
There have been protests against mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passes in almost every major City in Canada. People across Canada have also been protesting against Justin Trudeau in each stop he has made in the last 3 week. So much so that even our Liberal pro Trudeau CBC is taking notice. I think CBC smell blood in the water for Trudeau. They sense the sharks are coming and it won't be pretty on election day September 20th, 2021. just 17 days away. Justin Trudeau real Dad was Fidel Castro on Pierre Trudeau. Margret Trudeau was know to be quite promiscuous, it was no secret back in the 70's.
Trudeau has turned into a Tyrant and Dictator.
People in Canada are tired of Trudeau's bully tactics.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 September, 07:45
The Third awakening, i see what you did there! 😍😍😍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 September, 07:16
Yes. My Neighbor just said "a lot of us who voted for biden are regretting it".... my response "Ya Think" ......We welcome liberals to step over the line and join us. We are ALL Gods People.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
02 September, 07:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
It's a long, winding road, but there is so much hope. We have to keep fighting for the truth. Once they start to see it for themselves, we must respond and welcome with with love and compassion. πŸ™ŒπŸ’œπŸŒŸπŸ™