QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA @QPatriot17
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
https://t.me/QPatriot17/94...
04:10 AM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by QPatriot17 in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
02 October, 01:27
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
Well, wise people say, that thinking of a crime, does not make you a criminal. It's the act you do upon your thinking. So as an exemple: you see that a window is open and the owner of the house is on vacation, you are thinking: wow, anyone can come in? What do you do? > you break into the house🤪> you call your neighbour> you call the police> try to close the window> etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 October, 01:08
In response QPatriot17 #WWG1WGA to his Publication
I love this! Dr. Harville Hendrix teaches these things through the tools of mirroring, validation and empathy we can connect to the deepest of levels and through tools and techniques we can identify our own patterned thoughts that were taught to us from our primary care takers and other people/events that have influenced our lives.
I was so very messed up and didn't know myself at all until I started applying his tools. Since about 2002 this has changed my life. It's easy to validate others feelings and it can be quite conflicting sometimes with my 'beliefs' and with being able to validate everything someone feels, and there I know where I need more work. Everything comes down to this....everything! When someone even your child makes you mad, if you can turn that around to mirroring, validating and empathy, you can guide and create a new generation of humans that communicate in a whole new way. A PRODUCTIVE way! It's SO exciting...hard but exciting.

Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396