Don’t get the jab.

Rely on your immune system.

Trust in God.
12:37 PM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
03 September, 07:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We have to stop vaxx shaming. It is counterproductive and keeps us divided. We need to make sure the actual science is making the rounds.

The focus needs to be on NO BOOSTERS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 September, 07:21
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
this

and no passports

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
03 September, 07:15
Trust your intuition also!

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 September, 05:33
😓🙏Prayers needed for my son-in-law. He faces losing his job as of 10/17/21 if he doesn't take the jab. He is a Massachusetts State Trooper (for 6 years now).and always wanted to be one. Since most of the State Troopers took the jab -RINO Governor Charlie Baker is happy to fire those who don't comply. They are not accepting religious or medical exemptions. This is my son-in-law's precipice.

Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
03 September, 07:29
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Try to stay strong. I know it is hard. Many of us are in the same situation. It is not going to be easy. The risks for me do not outweigh the benefits. When I weigh the risk of not being able to hug or even talk to my son because of an adverse reaction....game over.
I wish saying “it will be ok” would provide comfort. But that’s just talk. We need to have enough people saying “NO”.

ising 4Him @ising4him
01 September, 08:35
Amen, and Amen!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
01 September, 03:49
AMEN!

I posted this last year, so I am just going to leave this right here as a reminder. REMEMBER...the devil is in the details!

Oh yeah, and let me leave this with you, too...

C • O • V • I • D= Certificate of Vaccine Identification!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
31 August, 10:36
This arrived today. I wasn’t sure I was going to find an all-in-one. I have a hard time swallowing pills and I’m be lucky to get two of these a day down. But I’m gonna do it.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 August, 07:58

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 August, 07:03
Amen. I agree. God gave us an immaculate immune system for a reason. 🙏🙏🙏

Maga Nana @MagaNana
31 August, 07:01

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
31 August, 03:40
yes. and immunity boosting foods and spices does absolute wonders

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 August, 02:56
Amen

EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
31 August, 01:41

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 01:36
copy that 👍

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
31 August, 01:03

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
31 August, 02:43
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Amen, Thank you Lord Jesus!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
31 August, 12:50
Is that you on twitter or someone pretending to be you?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 August, 12:54
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Not me. Do you have sauce?

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 August, 12:49
😊Absolutely !!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
31 August, 12:47
After everything we learned, I never let myself get vaccinated again, you a right Doq Always Trust in God 🕊️

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
31 August, 12:43
Exactly.Even my church has lost their way. The Pastor and Elders are living in fear and requiring vaccines of staff. We havent set foot in our Church for 18 months.

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 August, 12:50
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
I think every , really every, church is infiltrated...

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
31 August, 05:43
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Certainly there ARE good Churches left, however they are VERY few and far between. Look for a FREE church (NON 501c3) which is the best place to start for truth and freedom. During the shutdowns last year, they did not close, require masks, or vax from anyone through to today. The Sheriff in your County is the most important election for us, (although all of the others are equally so) and we MUST know who they are. The Sheriff PROTECTS our CONSTITUTIONAL Rights from an overreaching Federal Government and their False Mandates (These are NOT Laws) and PROTECT us from harassment or arrest from those claiming the Color of Law (Title 18 U.S.C. Section 242 - We MUST know our rights!). Regarding politics or TRUTH, the FREE Church has the FREEDOM to tell the TRUTH and are not dictated to by the Government. Perhaps it is time to starve the "Beast" and begin to support those that REALLY believe in the Foundations and Founders of the Country over "convenience" and following the masses.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
31 August, 06:34
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Absolutely correct! "Let Food be Thy Medicine and Medicine be Thy Food" - H.
We would be wise to learn to grow food ourselves, or buy from local farmers markets or organic if at all possible.