Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 August, 08:23
Continued: How is it possible that I worked the entire past year, most shifts on said floor, and without the 💉 , but today I am expendable??? I stand for FREEDOM! You have the right to disagree with me and I will still support your right to your opinions. I will NEVER agree to force anything on anyone. I support your right to choose the 💉 for you and your family. My choice, after what I have personally witnessed, is to abstain until long term studies have been conducted. I could share story after story about adverse effects I have personally witnessed, but I am not because it is your choice and you’ve most likely already chosen. If you haven’t, I encourage you to research and dig deep. Talk to people who are on the front lines. I am here today asking you stand for freedom for us all. If this is forced, what is next? Then after that? What freedoms will our children have to fight for? Don’t let this fall on them. This is simply about freedom! Much love 💜
Shared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson @joann212
I work in Senior Care. We were told we have 2 weeks to get the shot. I submitted my resignation. The boss calls me up and tells me to reconsider and I said no. I worked the entire Covid nightmare without the shot now they want to make it mandatory...Screw them!
08:28 AM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
30 August, 08:39
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Don't quit - make them fire you. You'll have legal recourse down the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396