JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
28 August, 08:30
CENSORED: #covid #vaccine Injured Who Regret Their Decisions to Get the Shot and Their Message to You
https://rumble.com/vldc8h-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 August, 08:36
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
So anyone ready to forgive like the BIBLE says? Forgive the people who knowingly did this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 August, 08:52
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I think most of those who gave the vaccinations acted in good will. These people should be forgiven, because they did not know what they were doing.
But those who knew exactly what they were doing are not human beings for me and should be executed. Above all, those who are responsible for this and have acted in the sense of decimating the world population. These beings, I call them deliberately not people, are evil, deviant and with such a thing you should not make peace, you should destroy such a thing.

28 August, 03:33
I have been a nurse since 1978. There was no informed consent and the VAX was experimental. That is malpractice.

28 August, 10:16
Most people didn't know that. Many doctors, many medical employees. These people are not responsible for that.

29 August, 06:10
Bullshite.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 August, 06:13
I agree with you...
on that...

but really...
since 1978...and you didn't know what you were pumping into patients...???
all that time...

29 August, 09:18
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Actually I didn't practice most of my career.... I got a degree in business and did MEDICAL SALES. Then I got my ESTHETIC LICENSE. Have a HAPPY SUNDAY!

29 August, 02:14
you have been a nurse since 1978...

it's clearly what you said...

ok...
so maybe you only pumped it for a few years...
one can only go off what you said...

unless you're a bloody mind reader of course...which I am not...

since 1978...
that's a long time...

30 August, 05:14
When you know better you do better @Simpleton .

30 August, 05:17
Yes...

and I know what I know...

Nobody Nobody @Nobody69
Pisst again, still waiting for _____.
05:21 AM - Aug 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nobody69 in this post can reply
30 August, 05:24
In response Nobody Nobody to his Publication
waiting for YOU to stop drinking...???

You get no pass either...

piss off...!!!