r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller continues to speak out about the lack of accountability from military leadership in Afghanistan. Calls to bring the whole system down 👀

"They deserve accountability. You have no idea what I'm capable of doing....Follow me, and we will bring the whole fucking system down....We're just getting started."

Scheller has now resigned from his USMC commission and is forfeiting all his benefits to pursue accountability from top brass in the military

PLEASE SUPPORT: His wife is currently taking donations for the family (confirm within video)
Paypal: JacklynSchellerGmail.com
Venmo: Jacklyn-Scheller

🚨 MUST WATCH -- full message from Lt. Col. Scheller:

https://www.linkedin.com/f...
10:17 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
30 August, 04:16
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Definitely get the feeling that this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Coming at the end of a long string of deep concerns, that he has likely taken up with their internal processes, and watched nothing happen.

There comes a time to stand up and stop cooperating with an unjust system. We see police all over the country doing things like arresting someone for simply standing up at the back of a crowded room, while ignoring arsonists and rioters... They're afraid to get in trouble for "not doing their job" - then they go home and grumble quietly to each other about how it doesn't feel right. Or they take it up with their chiefs/unions... But keep doing it.

I regret participating in outsourcing of American tech jobs. Even though my single action would have meant little, the vast majority of us felt the same way. We started to realize what they were really doing, and the harms to the loyal employees of many companies. What if we had started saying "no"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 August, 07:24
Chess Board 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 August, 10:38
this person needs to be careful