Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
hillary. evergreen. walmart. alibaba. china. adrenochrome. children.
08:05 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Beth Ann @BethAnn18731104
30 August, 09:05
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
you ever noticed the walmart logo has 6 slashes and their moto beside it is Think (insert walmart logo)? and the employes have 2 logos on smock front, back and 1 on name tag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 04:03
Sadly, nothing ever happens.

Patriots in Control?
Trust the Plan?
Enjoy the Show?

Of these 3, which is the biggest lie?

And then there is "I will drain the swamp".

Brutal what we are witnessing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
30 August, 02:59
I've heard from a couple of sources that Walmart will be shut down for its involvement in human trafficking and with CCP-linked companies, so we shall see.

I used to shop there because the prices were cheaper than they were elsewhere. I shopped more online than at the brick-and-mortar stores because it's not the most pleasant shopping environment. I've taken my business elsewhere the more I've learned about them though.

SPORTS @SPORTS
30 August, 04:03
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I'd be stunned if anything ever happens.

So far Trump and the grifters have proven they are good at talking and making declarations, but fail immeasurably when it comes to action.

Such a fascinating and glorious time to be alive!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 August, 04:20
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I hope so! I HATE them!!!!