Doq Holliday @doqholliday
“America Unearthed”

Watch the episodes.

Host is a freemason.

99% truth + 1% lies.

[They] have been searching for Christ’s bloodline.
02:43 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
05 September, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maybe President Trump is so loved because he is from the Christ bloodline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
02 September, 04:24
Thanks for sharing this necessary information. I assume Scott is kosher. So sad the Antifa vandals are at it again. Interesting date they chose to vandalize the monument and the inscription they wrote. http://scottwolteranswers....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 August, 05:12
China has been caught collecting DNA through testing. Heard [they] were looking for a bloodline from someone who "Dreams" ... though they sound more like "Prophecies" to me.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 August, 03:42
Perhaps what they're looking for is a soul line.💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 02:44
Nailed it!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 August, 06:55
They will not find it. The very purpose of Mary Magdalines “Order of the Blue Rose”. The Holy Grail of Christ is the bloodlines of Christ the Messiah.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
29 August, 07:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
David was the beginning of the blood line. Not Jesus.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 August, 11:17
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The bloodline, the seed is passed from the father...Mary's egg was impregnated by God not a human.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 August, 06:44
The masonic "Holy Blood Holy Grail" book story again?
cough cough bullshit cough cough

karen hennigar @zeffwood
29 August, 06:43
Patriot Streetfighter has an interesting video up with Negative 48 called the Jesus Strand

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 August, 06:59
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
That video is BLASPHEMY from the History Channel. The cabal wants you to believe they descended from Jesus bloodline. This is their set up for their anti-christ.

Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 06:23
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Sherry Slape @sslape
29 August, 05:33
Ummm, Jesus technically doesnt have a blood line, the line of David came through his mother Mary. God The Father doesnt have a bloodline, He has no blood. So exactly what bloodline are they looking for? King Davids? Abrahams?

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
29 August, 05:58
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I haven’t seen the series but I’m assuming they are going on he was married to Mary Magdalene and they had children theory.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 August, 07:03
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
Christ when he was a living man had blood just like you and me. That is what he died from was blood lose. Negative48 is BS. As Christ said in Mathew 24:5 many will come claiming to be me ,but, know they are not. The AntiChrist will claim to be Christ the Messiah and the Jewish people will accept him as the Messiah until he desecrates the 3rd Temple that the real Christ said God our Creator would not inhabit.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
29 August, 03:57
maybe they havent looked in the right place
😊

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
29 August, 03:09
I've watched some episodes. Saying the "M" hand pose is for Mary Magdalene.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 August, 03:15
In response valkyrie jess to her Publication
I once saw a morse code up high in the sky...

two dash's...
which I believe is an M...

but right next to it was a huge Marlin...
and to this day
I don't know what it meant...

but I did point it out to a bloke that had put shit on me for years...
for trying to tell him what's coming...

He turned a ghostly whiter shade of pale...
and returned to his illegal prescription drugs...and bought two more government funded cases of beer...

True story

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
29 August, 02:55
Will do.