Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Life in constant struggle of flipping da switchy on and off. I'm looking at you, Q. This is the general reaction of the people, so you see...either way I know you're having fun at the expense of the usual people fare.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:45 AM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
29 August, 06:14
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Ahahahaha!!! And it’d be even funnier if it wasn’t true!! LOL!! These are great and just what I needed. Somehow as always, you just know these things...And they do a fantastic job on these. Thanks so much for sharing and all you do!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
30 August, 12:39
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Aw shucks. Well this youtuber has created this outrageous character and she's so raw and visual with the square face filter and all those characters she plays and uses all those different filters with, are just too freaking funny. Her regular stuff on her channel is boring as fuck, but the Helen Horbath stuff is a riot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396