Kim Runner @kimrunner
95k views in 16 hours...for a reason. Mind-blowing truth in this video. Have a listen...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
8.27.21 Patriot Streetfighter, Neg48 & The Apostles For The Big Reveal, The Jesus Strand - YouTube

The long awaited show, The Jesus Strand. Neg48, Brice, Sabrina Gal and Toronto.Negative 48 Telegram ChannelPSFSilverGold.com for Silver/Gold Asset Preservat...

10:59 AM - Aug 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 September, 07:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
After watching and listening to this yesterday, when I went to sleep last night, I kept hearing Ezra, then i woukd wake up and fo back to sleep and heard it again.. happened like 3 times. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 September, 07:37
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
03 September, 08:26
i watched and enjoyed but im looking for concrete results NOW not numbers and stories

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 08:27
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 September, 07:16
sp proud to have found ALL OF YOU ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 August, 12:36
Incredible! I'll have to finish this later, I've got work to do but wanted to thank you now for sharing this! I think I'll listen to it twice.🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 August, 03:59
THIS BRINGS A WHOLE NEW UNDERSTANDING OF KENNEDYS TO ME 🤗 KNOWING JFK IS KENNEDY IN NAME ONLY , IN THE PAST I HAVE JOE KENNEDY THAT I SHOOK MY HEAD @ MIRROR OF OL’ SLICK WILLY

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
29 August, 08:05
“you can’t kill Superman” … i cried with Patriot SF. This is so moving and we are soo thankful for the time these guys spent on these truths! many still are asleep to biblical truths and lies. All will be revealed ✝️🙏🏻! God Speed and God Bless you Kim 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✝️✝️✝️☀️☀️☀️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nadine Ratuita @Deedee1776
28 August, 10:30
if JFK and his brother are really from Libya, why do they look so European?

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
06 September, 12:16
In response Nadine Ratuita to his Publication
God knows how to make people!?

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
28 August, 06:26
https://www.imdb.com/video...
Im going to buy and watch…

CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
28 August, 04:37
Watched it once. Plan to watch it again.
It’s fantastic.

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
28 August, 03:25
Interesting how the Catholic Church has put such emphasis on one Mary, not another.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 August, 02:54
half way finished, taking a break from it but fascinating, intriguing
Sometimes I get lost with all the numbers
The history is incredible though

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 August, 12:52
Fascinating up to the time they got to JFK jrjr and Caroline’s children and said that Vincent Fusco is JFK Junior. We all know that is not true they’re not even the same height. Unless JFK Junior had his legs shortened. Too many reaches for this although the earlier information was Interesting.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 August, 02:53
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
He said there are 3 of them, 1 tall & 2 short

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 August, 03:59
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
There are more than one Vincent Fusca...My research leads me to believe there are 3 of them...The heights are different...The disguise is what's important...Don't discount this possibility...

Steve Murray @Stevie
28 August, 12:14
NEGATIVE 48 I salute you and every single patriot who was involved.
Your father JFK stated “Before I leave this high and noble office…”
and DJT replied “Mr President can you hear me?”
JFK cleared the swamp and he ‘Did it his way’ before he left his high and noble office earlier this year. THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. I was honoured to witness part of this unfolding in real time. The BEST is yet to come - The American Davidic Kingdom.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 August, 12:06
Thank you Kim. Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 August, 04:15
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Thanks. You, too!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 August, 11:19
hey Kim. Good morning ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

slick roq @slickroQ
28 August, 11:10
Long before the Act of 1871 became well known among the MAGA crowd, I had investigated Lincoln.
The first book I read was "The Real Lincoln" by Thomas J. DiLorenzo, and economist who disliked Lincoln's protectionism. In my view, if Lincoln had been alive today, he would be a free trader/globalist.
In the opening pages of DiLorenzo's book he points out that there are over 16,000+ books written worshiping Lincoln, and DiLorenzo's book is based on their work, except he doesn't give Lincoln a pass.
Pandora's Box by Ms. Alex Christopher is a deeper dive into Lincoln, and she establishes through her research gathered from county records that Lincoln is in fact, a Rothschild - Springstein bastard.
(Continued)

slick roq @slickroQ
28 August, 11:11
In response slick roq to his Publication
(Christopher also cracked the Payseur secret in this same book.)
Christopher also makes a convincing circumstantial (as is expected over century and a half later) case that Mary Todd did not take the news of Lincoln's illegitimate daughters well, and using her single shot, lady's pearl handled pistol shot Lincoln in the head as she was seated next to him, right as the stunt double for John Wilkes Booth arrived to kidnap Lincoln. Lincoln's greenback did not make his banking relatives happy, but they did not plan to kill him; they planned to humiliate him and leave him on the street. This also explains why Booth jumped off the balcony; he thought he was going to be made a scapegoat. He didn't know that Mary Todd went rogue. This also explains why congress never gave Mary Todd a widow's pension.
(Continued)

slick roq @slickroQ
28 August, 11:08
"Judaism" is another Vatican creation.
The Old Testament (of Jesus Christ) is a collection of scripture anticipating Christ's first coming just as we anticipate His second coming.
Hebrew prophets foretold of the coming Messiah whom we call Christ.
The 12 tribes were Messianic Hebrew tribes.
People in the Bible are often named after the land they came from.
The Messianic Hebrew tribes of Levi and Judah lived in the land of Judah, and were nicknamed, "Jews."
As Brice pointed out, Constantine commandeered Christianity, and promptly began to alter, corrupt it.
The church he created eventually became under control of the Vatican.
Former Jesuit priest, Alberto Rivera, alleged that he was given access to the vast underground library at the Vatican where he learned that the Vatican created Islam in 610 AD.
History tells us that Khazarian King Bulan "converted" his people "Judaism,' in 740 AD, but given the Vatican modus operandi, it is more likely this was the birth of Judaism.

slick roq @slickroQ
28 August, 11:08
As much as the Bible may have been altered, Revelation 2:9, 3:9 are pretty clear about "those who say they are "Jews," but are not."
I call them Vatican Talmudists.
Eventually, with Gutenberg Bible, thanks to the Gutenberg press, Protestantism was born.
This did not set well with the Roman Universal Church's plans for world domination through Roman Civil Law (private law.) Throughout the coming centuries, the Vatican, through its use of Treaties (Roman Civil Law) sought vengeance upon governments, leaders and people who embraced Protestantism. The Russian Czar's family is a prime example of the Vatican's determination to have its revenge.
Finally, America was founded by Protestants seeking to worship Christ outside of the Vatican or Church of England, opening the door to the restoration of Christ's New Testament church on His birthday, April 6, 1830.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
04 September, 07:33
the history of assassins with the virgins as the reward is fascinating - and the jesuits errr black pope's army were sent there and taught their tactics

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 August, 11:01
Every Patriot needs to watch 💙🇺🇸