Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 August, 05:43
Good day, patriot friends! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your patience and dedication during this difficult time of Travel. Like you, I was hoping to see a few criminal arrests (or public justice) by this point. However, I can also understand why we should let the DS end up driving our country into a deep ditch in order to wake up the sleepers. This is how it should be. What is happening now is not for us; it is for the people we love, who have been brainwashed into hating the man who tried to save our republic. For this reason, I remain patient, try to just "live in the moment" and pray for our collective salvation. I sincerely thank all of you for being with me! Your collective support has been felt in the depths of my soul, and I can't imagine going through the last 44 months alone. So, today (on my birthday) I am sending you all one gift. LOVE! May God bless each of you and your loved ones. See you on the other side of the Great Awakening! https://t.me/4646

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Truth @Momof6
Wishing you a blessed birthday! May God be with us all on this great journey. 🙏
12:11 AM - Aug 28, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Momof6 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 August, 12:47
In response Love Truth to his Publication
It was not mine, but thank you, mine is coming up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396