Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Everything being done on B1d3n’s watch — for a reason.

The Great Awakening is at full speed now.
02:15 PM - Aug 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
28 August, 01:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nothing else would make sense to anyone paying attention. We were told to watch for shift in the MSM narrative. They def shifted their treatment of fake Biden. #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 August, 09:36
Hot dog!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 August, 06:42
trust the plan...

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
27 August, 12:07
meanwhile innocent civilians are being choked to death with masks! FINISH THIS!! I AM DISGUSTED

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 August, 07:30
We finally reached the top of the “food” chain on every topic.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 August, 06:29
Tricky part is always figure out what "thing" must happen to move the timeline forward. It has been that way for 5yrs.
Timing is everything it would seem.
Certain things have to occur before the next move comes.
smiles

DAN LUSHER @Mastertech
26 August, 06:06
You have enough to end this shit yet you think your gonna wake more people up doubtful. However what you are doing is creating a hatred towards your movement most are tired of the supposed timelines that never pan out. Evil has ruled for 2 thousand years only direct retaliation without care will end this.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
26 August, 05:17
we’re only 7 months in 😐😶

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
26 August, 05:09
Yep!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 August, 05:05
aye aye Captain

Jeanne Ramsey @SassysMom
26 August, 04:14
"Blood On His Hands"

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 August, 02:57
and someone else will have to clean this mess up.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 August, 08:23
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Piece of cake for Trump!

Autmama 123 @autmama
26 August, 02:45
My brother in law is there. Del Air National Guard

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 August, 02:49
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
pray for him
our son servered a year in afghanistan, he returned safe but with a lot of ptsd

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 August, 02:32
Praying for all our Service Members & their families & all others in harms way! 🙏🇺🇸😢😢🇺🇸🙏

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
26 August, 02:30
I keep feeling this Doq, part of me is like holy crap, things are on warp speed now. I keep telling myself, this is a part of the whole awakening, this is a part of the whole awakening. Lord please keep my nerves calm.

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
26 August, 02:54
In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
Same!! I’m trying to keep it together, but I’m on the verge of very angry tears!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
26 August, 02:29
Hang on kids!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
26 August, 02:24
But isn't it really the people running Biden and talking in his ear that are running the show? He doesn't know what the heck is going on.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 August, 03:37
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
It seems a replay of crime.
Badbiden a role.
Every movie gets an end.