Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
25 August, 11:18
I've lost patients that have said to me that all need to be forced to be vaccinated. And masked. I won't, I don't and lose income but not my dignity. Push forward with the FULL ARMOR OF GOD! The word is NO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 August, 11:21
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
how long have you been prescribing big pharma poison...???

and you now decide to take a stand against a fking cold hoax...!!!

GTFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chiropractic office, Richard. Naturalistic approach. No Medications, None.
11:28 AM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
25 August, 11:33
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I'm just seeing so many praising doctors and nurses for NOW taking a stand against what they themselves have been pimping for decades...

BIG PHARMA...!!!

Just like murderous military
crooked cops
and a pig sty of a Justice system...

I see you're not part of that...

but boy oh boy
am I fking pissed off...!!!

sorry for directing it at you
then

25 August, 11:44
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
No worries. We need people to be fired up and hold others to accountability. I work with people. Many different personalities. As much as I say I hate dealing with people, I don't hate them. I hate their ignorance. They spew things like, "I went to my real doctor the other day", or " well you wouldn't understand, it's medical related". Our children were born into this lifestyle and I hate that the world has gone bonkers and are pushing to poison them as well.

We always warn and advocate for more natural approaches. Those aren't easy pills for people.

We have always exempted our children from getting any vaccinations. All natural, all of the time. My kids were rarely sick. When we heard kids had chix pox, etc, we had them hang out and play with them. They are exposed naturally. We have been exposed many times to the vaxxed people. There is no avoiding it. But we are proactive and are healthy. Thanks be to God!

Keep pushing, keep fighting! I commend you for doing t