Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Okay everyone shhh...you can go back to carving runic symbols on the staff's furniture later because I have a preview for youse. You see I know I'm not gonna have this done before this weekend coming up. I mean I could if things go right, but I've been having issues with some of the animations. Not all, but some. And the paintings and pictures, the models and the movements have been time consuming. I have 100s of stills ready to put to the music. But I don't have all of them done yet.

So I put together a little preview. It's set to different music which I mixed, and you can tell it's an edit. That way I was able to put in random scenes without giving too much away. Stills of some action scenes, credits, places, etc. Just a taste of what's to come.
10:34 AM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
25 August, 02:14
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Wow and Whoa! And that’s just the preview? That’s awesome!! certainly know how to wet my appetite!!
Thank you for you and all you do!! Amazing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 August, 10:02
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
And that's some previews...some of those stills were just drafts though. The scene of Kribs and Lady Di are all being re-done because the animation of the lights need to flow in a sequence, and the phoenix is just there to lock that into place...the phoenix I'll be using will be animated too. So those were just standbys. Animation is hard with WMM. I have to do each movement and it's tedious. But hey, the Satellite of Love crew would like me for sure! Dave Long who does animations with puppets can tell you that it is quite the task.

To give you an example of the animation technique I got a short little sequence here of four singing Vikings. Hmm, now what Swedish group does that remind me of?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396