Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
[Forwarded from END HUMAN TRAFFICKING (#Operation1009 EndHumanTrafficking)]
Tony Hawk , World Renowned Skateboarder - Did he just sell his soul on camera? Is this something you would do? Is this something you would buy? Compared to Lil Nas X and his Satanic Nike shoes with real blood in them that sold out in minutes, what would you say is their primary agenda? Remember, Our Children Are Watching
'Apparently I didn't read the fine print and now liquid death officially owns my soul and my blood too. I don't know it's very confusing, they're taking out my blood, and we're going to use it for skateboard graphics.'
The clip shows a vial of Hawk's actual blood being poured into a red bucket of paint before being mixed in.
https://www.dailymail.co.u...
08:41 AM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
30 November, 11:26
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
absolutely, disgusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 December, 08:10
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
This is really sad for my hubby because he use to know Tony Hawk before he became "famous".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 August, 08:46
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
🤢 Just nasty
There's something about a contract with the devil requires blood...

25 August, 09:02
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I mean if I sit here and really think about it, I am sure I can find the connection between signing in blood(blood brothers), mixing blood with building materials(corner stones), and ritual sacrafice....Blood is the gas for the heart, the heart is the sit for the soul, so maybe by using blood you are giving a piece of your soul????