Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 August, 07:33
And the littany of bullshit and excuses begins.

I DON’T BELIEVE ONE FUCKING WORD OF THIS.

These people are supposed to be on our side. You know, the side that believes that IVERMECTIN is an effective PROPHYLACTIC against ALL “variants” of CONVID. Why weren’t key members of the audit team on prophylactic prescription of Ivermectin?! Are we THAT fucking stupid?

I’m tired. I’m tired of this movie. I’m tired of the lies from both sides. I’m tired of the bad guys ALWAYS winning the battles.

I don’t want anyone to be sick and I pray for their fast recovery if they are. But the timing is TOO perfect. Audit results promised by August 23, 2021 and suddenly the Data Ninja guys just happen to get sick, and from COVID of all things. If it smells off, it’s off.

I am mostly tired or the tests. I’m a good person, I love God - I slip constantly - but I know God’s laws and I work hard every day to live by them. I love my patriot brothers and sisters. BUT I AM DONE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon *T* @sharons316
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.”
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I’m confused, as well as exhausted and frustrated. I’m not the enemy; however, I’m not a strategist either, so I’m just going to sit back, keep praying and keep the faith the White Hats are in control.
08:14 PM - Aug 23, 2021
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sharons316 in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 August, 08:20
In response Sharon *T* to her Publication
Again, I love you. Thank you. ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396