Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 August, 11:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Let them fire/dismiss, whatever. Then file unemployment if you are entitled. Some states even allow for part time, if memory serves.

File unemployment. There are procedures and it will jam up the system.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
23 August, 09:40
I told my boss today that he would have to fire me..I am NOT getting vaccinated. He said are you going to call an attorney. I said " I ALREADY HAVE"...He backed down...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
23 August, 09:49
In response Julie Thrash to her Publication
This post made my day. When they see we have no fear and can turn the tables on them, then maybe the bullies will stop in their tracks.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 August, 11:01
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
...unfortunately, for most of us, 'perception' and 'optics' rule the day in our country and our companies will / are mandating this vaxx...quite a few with the interesting deadline date of Nov 1st...🧐...regardless of legality...this insanity is destroying the fabric of our country.

arba happihr @arba
23 August, 09:33
NO ONE! FREE WILL! JESUS GAVE ME ALL I NEED

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 August, 06:55
AND for the sake and health of your CHILDREN!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 August, 05:12
everyday and twice on Sunday