Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 05:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 06:31
I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 07:12
P.S. 👇🐸👍

@patriotsandthelike
Homemade Hydroxychloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orange peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of the liquid twice a day.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 08:37
Nice to know! 👇🐸👍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 09:09
Let’s see what happens, will they take the bait? 🤔

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
FDA is not part of the government! Based in MD. 45% government funded and 55% funded by Big Business! So tell me again how they and CDC since it isn't government either can tell us, We The People what to do?
11:38 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by beladybug777 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 August, 08:37
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
the government does not even have the right to exist in any deeper form than constitution and even then only if we consent. i will never consent again. God created beings that are divinely sovereign.

take your power back

i pledge allegiance to the flag of my sovereignty and the limited authority republic for which it stands, answering only to god, fearless, with unconditional love for all

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
23 August, 05:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Amen!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
22 August, 11:55
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
💥 neither is the CDC 💥https://thecovidblog.com/2...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 August, 06:40
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication