sercorimo ... @sercorimo
If this truly is the same guy, it would explain numerous things:

1.) the need for sunglasses and a hat (semi-disguise)
2.) the military-like demeanor during the entirety of Trump’s speech
3.) the 17-sign held up in front of the Save America sign
4.) the placement of this man, directly in camera view, for absolutely everyone to see
5.) the stern, almost “i’m pissed off” look that he had the entire time. No emotion. Just blank stares.

https://t.me/TheTraveler_s...
09:31 AM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
22 August, 09:32
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Im betting some other “people” noticed him too....and I do hope they crap themselves...seems maybe more of Tram 6 didnt die??
interesting....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 August, 09:23
Caught that too. Made me laugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
22 August, 11:19
loved his 17 sign! 😊

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 August, 11:06

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

1776 Life @pacu44
22 August, 10:40

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 August, 11:45
In response 1776 Life to his Publication
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
22 August, 10:10
🦅🇺🇸💪🏼❤️
We, the people are pissed!! Enough!
God Bless our Military!!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 August, 10:04
I noticed this guy too...I wondered about his glasses and he gave me an uneasy feeling. I always worry about Trump.

Cher DGF @CherD23
22 August, 09:57
I was wonderinng about this guy! I was like it’s nightime why is he wearing sunglasses, then he had the 17 sign!! Dayyyyumm!