Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
If we can unite the left and right against a common cause, they really fooked.
07:00 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
crys cry @CrysP
28 January, 08:04
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
anyone on twatter needs to like the shit outta this. Hopefully it will be liked more than her other tweets. send a message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
28 January, 08:01
I'd like it if she was secretly a white hat and a good actress. i can't stand her right now but if she was a player for the good side, that'd be hilarious to see all the libtards come to grips with that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
28 January, 07:18
I know this is publicized as a grassroot movement vs the elite,
and i am 100% more power to the little guy.
Having spent some years Trading in the past beleive me that there is BIG Money behind this movement ( anonymus of course ).

We, though large in number do not posses the capital to affect the market in this fashion for this length of time, ALL credit should go to the smaller trader for this happening, but i will never be convinced that there is not someone or some organization that has our back in this battle.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 January, 07:17
The big one would be exposing the charlatans who were involved with the release of Covid to destroy the Trump economy and remove him from office.

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
28 January, 07:14
heard she turned on him after he actually agreed with her. she definitely does not want any unity.