Doq Holliday @doqholliday
A huge F-U to God is to change your damn gender.

Change one of His most divine creations.

Satan wants as many of God’s children to be as confused as possible so they start seeking surgery.

Anyone who’s transgender needs to understand this at a fundamental level.
05:32 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
08 September, 06:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I like using Nature as my litmus test. Does homosexuality show up in nature? Yes, it does. In many species of mammals, birds and insects. Does pedophilia show up in nature? I have never found any evidence of that, have you? Have you EVER seen a trans animal, bird, or insect? Other than a human animal, no I have not. That's all I need to know if something is natural or not. I feel for the people who've been used for these agendas. Like the gay movement being used to further pedo's and trans. It's not an alphabet train you can just add letters to. People died for gay rights.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
08 September, 06:28
In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication
I happen to agree with you...
about the gay mu vment...

but if it's a complete litmus test...

there are some Savage things in nature that you left out...

I'm not going to mention them here and now...
because it churns my gut...
even in nature...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 September, 05:06
Rom 1
22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 August, 08:56
Agreed.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
20 August, 07:01
AMEN!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 August, 07:02
2 slides

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
20 August, 06:57
beautifully put!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 August, 06:55
There's a pastor in Texas, G. Craige Lewis, that talks about this very thing. He said they are no longer what God created.

Pastor Lewis does an excellent series exposing the satanic roots in the music & entertainment industry, "The Truth Behind Hip Hop". He didn't stop with hip hop; his dvds explore multiple ways that the people "return to Egypt" when they could be free instead.

At the beginning of some of the DVDs, you see kids in the audience that clearly don't want to be there, but by the end of his talk the kids are on their faces at the altar crying their eyes out, because the truth has hit them in the face.
Excellent, excellent series to wake people up, especially #5 .

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
20 August, 06:38
True.........

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
20 August, 06:34
You are right that's why so many baphomet have turned against Him and to satan, literally.They actually believe he may win? They have become like bible says in Jude 1:13-16, "accursed children".

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 07:04
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Let His Word bring you peace. "By one man all have sinned that man being Adam." "By one man all are concilled, that man being Christ Jesus."

Does the vessel argue with the potter? Key words ALL..

Do the dig. Chin up, God already won.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
20 August, 06:15
da fuuuuuq

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 August, 05:44
i want to know how the intake of products like soy increases estrogen in males and also what the vaccines [they] give infants….i believe its all part of [their] evil plan to diminish population by destroying the birth assigned gender and preventing people from having children

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 05:40
All part of satan's great deception to keep us weak and in the dark about out powers.
We all have duality but God chose which gender we would be in each life.
It is a God thing
I have seen the souls falling to Earth to enter their vessels.
It is a beautiful thing.
Looks like a bright white light star with a comet tail.

Yeah, yeah believe Nana or dont, it doesnt matter, I know what I see and I know what I know.
All will know & see eventually!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 05:38
To defile His temple....not a good idea...