Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So the Juan O Savin and Nino video that I posted this morning has already been taken down by youtube!
What does that say to you?
I didnt get to finish watching it but gonna look on Nino's page to see the rest or find him somewhere else.
So did you also read between the lines of what he was saying about B1d3n being removed and Heels Up not being a citizen to be President eligible? You guessed it
"Why has Cruella De Pelosi been saying that she will be President"???
Really hopium that is misdirection but most of what Juan slowly feeds us happens!
If you pay attention he repeats the legal facets of how and why the military can step in and who controls the nuke football a lot, in depth, & adds an extra tidbit comm each tell. Also this is the first he has included the Cruella becomes Pres. for us that I have heard.
Pay attention & see where we are going.
wainthepain01
doqhollliday
01:38 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Penny Blake @penny1040
20 August, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It is on bitchute

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 01:59
In response Penny Blake to her Publication
ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 August, 01:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 01:41
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Thank you sweetie!