Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 August, 10:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Boomerang.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 05:33
Boomerang

Well after listening to JOS today, looks like from plot changes maybe we need to do more or differently.

If we have to get to 80% then we need to redirect efforts in 2 main "[They] are fookn us ALL" categories to hurry up the wake up of the rest of the sleeping idiots required to push the timeline forward again.
Suggestions???????
Waiting.........

They do not feel threatened enough in their wallets and in safety from foreign attacks to unite the country yet.

What can we do to make them see that we need to unite against this common enemy?
NDE (Near Death Experience)
Personally I would have thought that dying from a poison experimental vaccine with written evidence galore that Gates is their executioner to kill us off would have been the ticket, BUT NO!

Is it that we wont get to 80% until God has his say on the matter or DO WE need to work harder at waQing their asses up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
20 August, 05:25

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
20 August, 05:23
BQQMERANG A. (clip)

full video here: https://rumble.com/vf3fib-...

BQQMERANG B. (Afghanistan) video forthcoming!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
20 August, 12:30
kek-BQQMERANG incoming 🔥🔥🔥

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
20 August, 12:29

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 August, 12:12

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
20 August, 11:59
I was permanently suspended from Twitter for mention the boomerang coming. 😁

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
20 August, 05:15
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Welcome to the club!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 August, 08:09
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Welcome home! I was permanently banned the day DJT got banned...Badges of honor! Jvb

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
20 August, 11:43
I Can't Wait🕶️
https://youtu.be/aYrgcUojx...
Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Stevie Nicks - "I Can't Wait" from the album ‘Rock A Little' (1985). ‘Stand Back: 1981-2017’, Stevie Nicks’ career-spanning collecti...