Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 02:41
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It's definitely a duck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I'm still thinking Steve Martin or George Carlin.......
06:33 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
28 January, 06:38
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I've been saying George Carlin all along!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
28 January, 06:41
In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication
I love Carlin....one if my very favorite quotes. "Its a big club and we are NOT in it"

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 06:38
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Martin was my first guess. I think there's been a few playing Bidan though in the last 18 months. That makeup surely was made to intentionally look like satire on SNL. They can make Carrey look exactly like Bidan if they want to easily. It can literally be anyone. It is an actor though 100%.

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
28 January, 11:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Im thinking Bill Hader. He can play anyone and anything with the voice to match.