Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
20 August, 06:41
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I met the inventor of blow up tanks, and large portable tank props(decoys).
He was a very elderly French man
When he would dine out, he would stop by and give my dog his left over steak,. My dog Happy loved him :o)
The government has land mind patents, that disintegrate after a period time.
NOPE government was not interested.
When your government bans a "firm tooth brush" You know something is UP with them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 August, 09:59
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Indeed. It’s a strange world we live in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 August, 01:07
Not the first ... JEB Stuart of the Confederate Army did the same / similar slight of hand ... Stuart had his battalion cut down trees and trim the limbs off, then painted them black, placed in ditches to look like cannons to buffalo the Union Army who were using hot air balloons as reconnaissance.
--- It worked too!

General Lee strategies are still studied in the war college of West Point.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
20 August, 10:57
From Relentless Truth:

For those of you who laughed at the theory of the plane in Kabul being inflatable...

CHURCHILL USED INFLATABLES TO TRICK HITLER ON D-DAY.

It was his Trump card and he played it beautifully.

Now imagine that technology in 2021 backed by camera magicians and irrational thinking from the masses.

Not everything is as it seems in Afghanistan...

The Biden administration is toast.

Enjoy the show.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 August, 01:00
You have got to be joking!
Dear GOD get me out of this insane planet.
These people are so sick.