Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
19 August, 05:37
Remember when VK posted about this?!
So many False Flags, it’s tough to keep up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Afganastan Is Not A False Flag. There are 10,000 to 40,000 American Citizen trapped in Aganastan with no way to escape. They typically cut their heads off. Oh its real and people will die as a result.
07:37 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
20 August, 05:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Reports are saying that the Military and white hats
are backing the Taliban.
They had Fake Biden withdraw all the Troops in order to
go in and overthrow the Corrupt Afghanistan Government.
It all looks like a set up.

Or could it be a Deep State False Flag to distract everyone
from the upcoming Election Audits ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
19 August, 08:47
Then why did the Military and white hats allow Fake Biden
to withdraw all the Troops ?
Are they not in control of "The Show" ?
None of this makes any sense.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 August, 08:52
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
War is based on deception.

We are not meant to make sense of it all.

Use your logic and discernment

F B Jones @FBJones
19 August, 09:43
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Don't believe everything you see or are told. White hats are in control. I don't believe any of this.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
19 August, 08:12
I’m leaning more towards fake, the more that comes out the more unbelievable it is. Have you seen the blow up airplane theory yet? It does look fake when you really look at it, and blow up tanks were used -ww2. How many weapons, planes, vehicles did they supposedly get? And my favorite - the CNN chick - they seem almost “friendly” while chanting death to america...and then they were accosted today? I get and agree with equal rights, but why send a female journalist to afgan-where the taliban just took over-to do a story? They’re just asking for trouble and they know it - is she really in danger? Don’t forget Anderson Cooper standing in the only water hole to make it look like major flooding a few years ago. We don’t know how many American’s are still there - really? they can easily access who has traveled where and when and who hasn’t traveled back yet. Nah, it’s all too absurd to be real (to me anyway). i just know that tomorrow - the AZ audit will be released.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
19 August, 07:43
i disagree trump had a deal with them trumo freed the taliban leader from prison that shit is so fake its crazy seen a video today guy was laying there dead his blood was like bright red paint and you seen his eye open and look at camera man . a 17 year old fell off a plane. your watchinf a scripted operation play out just gotta wake up tbe people

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
19 August, 07:43
People die in false flags all the time. It is not called that because it is fake, it is called that because it is an act to lead to or cover up something else. Look here - not there.

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
19 August, 07:38
😳🥺