CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 03:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
Why do feel there is more Afghan than meets the eye? is it also the distraction to the AZ audit findings?
04:52 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GFR in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 August, 08:38
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
i also think that they think..ok audits are coming but will be put on back burner due to afghanistan debacle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 August, 04:53
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
I think it was planned by Obidan admin for money laundering, but I am guessing.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
19 August, 05:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
maybe ....
something has surely ignited a situation in Afghan... !! certainly a big distraction playing on the emotions of the people of this world that has slready been wrought with grief in this last 18 months!!! playing our emotional hearts!!! May God bless the people of Afghanistan and keep them safe! they too deserve their country to flourish and enjoy the fruits if this earth! again always takes me back to who started this crap!