Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tori Manor @TrumpsStillYourPresident
31 January, 07:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 January, 11:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
28 January, 09:20
WOW!! Sure can!

Jen Kutz @Jenlin6
28 January, 09:18
WOW!! 👏🏻

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
28 January, 07:50
Heck Yea!!! I have nervous energy all day... like a child on xmas marning

Querist Anon @Querist
28 January, 07:47
Oh man, I liked this post and right when I read it at 123 and it jumped to 125...

Ally Pez @AllyGator
28 January, 07:22
Wow! I haven't seen that before. Crazy

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
28 January, 07:06
I like what you're settin down.

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
28 January, 07:04
Yes. My head.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
28 January, 09:42
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
I have struggled with a major headache all day.

Bee Kay @Bkennedy828
28 January, 06:57
NOICE!!!

Jelissa Needham @KeksandGiggles
28 January, 06:41
Evil in a tailspin today 👊 @kimrunner I just came across this video on Twitter. Have you seen it? I know the quality/details suck but Your have the reach. the person implies that this lines up with the lights going out

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
28 January, 06:56
In response Jelissa Needham to her Publication
are they children?

8 BE ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @8BallEyes
28 January, 06:36
Is anonup the place to be right now? Out of Gab, wego socal etc.? Telegram is good for information... but not for interaction.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 06:44
In response 8 BE ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Yes, I think so. This is my primary place :)

Nina Cain @ninacain16
28 January, 06:31
Yes we can!

margaret catanzarite @doll6379
28 January, 06:29

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
28 January, 06:28

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 06:28
Evil is taking a hit today. Perhaps because truth is being revealed. Evil hates the truth. Perhaps the Name of Jesus Christ is being spoken, or prayers are abundant.

Four Herrings @4herrings
28 January, 06:27
absolutely! and twitter thought they won today

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
28 January, 06:26
✨🤍🙏 Absolutely

Chris Gab @Gabbie
28 January, 06:21
❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 January, 06:21
Lets Hold That LINE!!! Prayers Up!

Patricia Minardi @Dont_Tell_Me_What_To_Do
28 January, 06:19
omgoodness!! We put a big whoop ass on evil today!! Yay!!

Patricia Minardi @Dont_Tell_Me_What_To_Do
28 January, 06:19
omgoodness!! We put a big whoop ass on evil today!! Yay!!

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
28 January, 06:18
WOW. Never seen the red and green dip that far down. Has that happened before and I missed it?

Wholesome 17t @WholesomeQt
28 January, 06:17

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 January, 06:17
WOW!!!! Thats new.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 January, 06:14
That's sort of a wild dip.

Bookish Girl @Noninon
oh yeah Kim💞

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Definately feeling it and Loving it! 💛

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
28 January, 06:13
miss vibing with you 💥♥️