We are depending on you.

Do you not believe?
STAND.
07:50 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 August, 07:07
In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
19 August, 04:43
Holding the line. I will never retreat!
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 August, 09:31
This message is so condesending.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
19 August, 01:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
And this message is so vague. Care to expand because I love to discuss things. Especially with people who leave comments like this. That is if you are not a bot or a shill, than I would save humiliating yourself.

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 August, 01:54
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😂 Care to elaborate!?

kimber Hay @KovfefeKimber
18 August, 09:03
Is this an Original 'Q' post, and when was it posted?

19 August, 02:00
In response kimber Hay to his Publication
Yes. It is post 778 towards the bottom.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
18 August, 08:48
Locked and loaded waiting for my orders.

19 August, 02:03
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Stand by....

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
18 August, 08:46

19 August, 02:04
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Stay frosty.