Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you’re close to God (The Father), it’s easy to look at someone’s appearance and recognize if they have a good spirit within them or not.

The gift of discernment.

When you’re viewing these Taliban fighters, what do you see?
02:40 PM - Aug 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
20 August, 11:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i see humor in their eyes…inside jokes, side smirks and a little twinkle…they know who they really are…and they are enjoying their roles in this movie! 🙌🏻🙏🏻💗🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
20 August, 12:29
When you know the Triune God (Father, SON and Holy Spirit) then you can truly experience the fullness of our amazing God. God’s word says to test the spirits. I pray God’s people will pray for wisdom and discernment in the coming days. 🙏❤️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
18 August, 11:21
i see matthew mccanahay and jared leto in rags and beards. all fake

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
18 August, 10:34

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 August, 10:19
Actors

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 August, 10:18
Incapable of flying a blackhawk or a jet.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 10:15
Have not looked at many but mostly I see a bunch of actors on the surface of it, will take a closer look.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 August, 09:51
What I've seen so far are boys pretending to be soldiers, but I am also getting "a tale of two Talibans" from the Media GateKeepers.

Taliban A) The ones on the bumper cars and want McDonalds.

Or

Taliban B) the ones who are leaving dead bodies on the street and making people fear for their lives to escape.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 August, 10:40
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
https://thepostmillennial....

Sharia is evil.

Those that follow it, and enforce it are doing evil work.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
18 August, 09:50
They appear like bumbling fools not mass murderers.

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
18 August, 09:10
Joyful child like goofballs their antics made me smile💗

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
18 August, 09:13
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
If we have learned anything over the years it is that our media are liars telling only what they want us to see and they were told only what they wanted them to see. Let love guide us in all we do our battle is not with flesh and blood

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
19 August, 04:36
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
YES this is what I noticed too! Joy! The bumper cars, trampoline, ice cream, etc.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 August, 03:45
calm, peace, righteousness belief. the minute i saw their faces i knew, later confirmed by other patriot posts including one speech from Trump pertaining to the taliban continuing in its promise to take out the terrorists. The narrative on both sides however.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
18 August, 03:31
...I thought I could see kansas was. good guy.
Guess I need some fine tuning.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
18 August, 03:49
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
he is a good guy. why think otherwise?

Shawn -P- @Shawn
18 August, 03:27
actors

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 August, 03:22
I also saw no violence, no grimaces, no glares, no empty, soulless expressions. In fact, the video I gave a link to below almost looks like a promotional ad. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 August, 03:21
Since I don't have cable, I don't see any news except in tidbits when people call attention to them. Thank you for calling attention to this thing that makes one question. This video shows VERY CLEAN garments which also look NEW and some even look PRESSED. I saw no face in this video that elicited a feeling of hatred from me, as usually the faces of terrorists infuriate me. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 August, 03:14
The taliban riding the carousel was pretty innocent to me. i hope.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
18 August, 03:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
child like!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 August, 03:16
😎 let this sink in ...

and explain 'why' we are seeing Taliban faces/energy neither vile nor hateful toward those-of-us-who-do-NOT-wish to profit from Endle$$ War$.

What IF these people have been ruled by Evil?
What IF POTUS came to their rescue?

just sayn'

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Lazarus 369 @Lazarus369
20 August, 11:00
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I have wondered the same thing.

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
21 August, 09:13
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Talbian means “Student” rightful owners of the country that BO’s creation Isis ans Al Queda tried ti take. Trump made a deal for them to quit producing and selling drugs (CIA MAIN CUSTOMER) and in return he would strike a deal ti revalue their currency hugley in their favor! TALIBAN IS NOT TERRORIST, ISIS AND AL QUEDA WERE! OPTICS

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 August, 03:03
Sweetness! Gentleness! LIGHT shining from within.
A SENSE OF HUMOR

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 August, 03:02
Ain't that the truth and with everything too!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 August, 02:59
well dressed, seemingly freshly bathed and coiffed, big wrist watches…..ready for a photo op in their ‘Sunday best’… seems very off to me. Good, bad spirit? mmmm, dishonesty, manipulation control.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 August, 02:57
“we’ll see what happens”! 🇺🇸

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
18 August, 02:52
A lot of cloth.

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
18 August, 02:50
puppets of the one eyed god.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
18 August, 02:48
Shifty...not honest.